Empower Your Practice
20janAll Day22Empower Your PracticeGianna Purcell - Continuing Education
So Cal teachers, earn your CE credits with Gianna Purcell! Gianna’s Empower Your Practice Workshop Weekend: Reserve now to take advantage of Early Bird pricing! Friday, January 20th 5-7pm: Bikram Master Class Gianna’s
So Cal teachers, earn your CE credits with Gianna Purcell!
Gianna’s Empower Your Practice Workshop Weekend:
Reserve now to take advantage of Early Bird pricing!
- Friday, January 20th 5-7pm: Bikram Master Class
- Gianna’s Master class covering the Bikram series includes ways to better understand the bodily concepts embedded in the class. Rather than breaking down each pose, we break apart the class to see where there are similarities and differences to tackle our beloved practice with ease and make health and conscious adjustments.
- Saturday, January 21st 11am-1pm: Anatomy of Backbending
- Using traditional hatha techniques, functional mobility practices, wall work, and conditioning exercises, we will break down the ins and outs of backbending to help you find more understanding of the positions no matter what class you are in.
- Saturday, January 21st 3:30pm-5:30pm: Subtle Body Class: Meditation, Pranayama, and Ayurvedic practice
- Using the wisdom of Ayurveda, you will learn how to check your pulse, find breath exercises that can be practiced daily to enhance what is missing, and meditate together, to enliven and enrich our lives. Like attracts like, meaning sometimes what we are most drawn to will continue creating an imbalance in the body. Learning to read your pulse is something that can be done on your own daily to make sure you are giving yourself what you need to live a balanced life of yoga.
- Sunday, January 22nd 11am-1pm: Arm Balancing and Inversions
- This is an all level practice meant to get you excited about using your hands on the floor, building strength, and understanding your anatomy so lifting your feet off the floor does not seem so impossible. It’s not all arm-balanced handstands. You do not need to be a bulky strong person to get your hands down and feet up.
january 20 (Friday) - 22 (Sunday)
Hot for Yoga
24366 Walnut St, Santa Clarita, CA 91321