First Annual OHYA Studio Owners Conference
Tools to THRIVE In Today’s Competitive Yoga and Fitness Market
Tues May 15th – Wed May 16th 2018
Courtyard Marriot Hotel, Pasadena, Ca.
Gain a deeper insight into the critical components of successful yoga studios today.
Marketing on a budget
What you need to know to stand out in your community and get your message across in this competitive yoga and fitness environment
Maximizing the retention of your students
How to take the right steps to turn more students into dedicated auto pay members.
- The critical components that need to be on your website (and what to get rid of)
- Learning in person the pros and cons and guidelines of IC vs employees
- Defining your core values and making sure they resonate throughout your studio.
- Running a budget to maximize profits and plan for the big and slower months
- Round table discussion to get everyone involved in the conversation.
- Val Sklar Robinson-owner Hot Yoga Pasadena and founder, OHYA
Josh Biro-Nomad Business Coach
Terry Davis-Insurance agent and supporter and student of Bikram Yoga
$99-Early Bird, Before Feb 28th, 2018
$125 after March 1st
Please email us at email@example.com
to register and we will send you a PayPal invoice.
This event is for OHYA members only.
We would love to have you if you qualify to join OHYA.
Please click here to see our parameters for membership.