First Annual OHYA Studio Owners Conference
Tools to THRIVE In Today’s Competitive Yoga and Fitness Market
Step out of the grind of working IN your business for a chance to work ON your business.
Learn practical approaches to enhancing your bottom line, network with your original hot yoga industry peers, and leave with a renewed love for running your yoga studio!
Marketing on a budget
What you need to know to stand out in your community and get your message across in this competitive yoga and fitness environment.
Maximizing student retention
How to take the right steps to turn more students into dedicated auto pay members.
The critical components that need to be on your website (and what to get rid of).
- Learning in person the pros and cons and guidelines of IC vs employees
- Defining your core values and making sure they resonate throughout your studio
- Running a budget to maximize profits and plan for the big and slower months
- Round table discussion to get everyone involved in the conversation
- Val Sklar Robinson – Owner Hot Yoga Pasadena and founder, OHYA
- Josh Biro – Nomad Business Coach
- Terry Davis – Insurance agent and supporter and student of Bikram Yoga
More coming soon
as we finalize the schedule.
$99 – Early Bird, Before Feb 28th, 2018
$125 – After March 1st
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Then click the ticket to make your secure payment.
OHYA Studio Membership
This event is for OHYA Studio Members only.
We would love to have you if you qualify to join OHYA.
Please click here to see our parameters for membership.
Conference Bonus Thursday May 17th with Josh Biro
Join Josh for a Facebook Advertising Crash Course.
11:30-2:30 pm at Hot Yoga Pasadena – Cost – $50
In this quick but effective course, Josh will run through the basics of the overall strategy of Facebook marketing for yoga studios. You will learn when you should run certain ads, to whom you should target your ads, how to actually create your ads and how much to spend to get the most bang for your buck. After this course, you’ll feel comfortable creating Facebook ads and be able to start using this inescapable marketing tool to attract more new students to your studio without spending a fortune.